We’re looking to take advantage of our recent success in winning a number of projects recently and expanding our team of LabVIEW solution developers. We’re looking for someone with an enthusiasm for engineering, electrical discipline preferred, who also has a passion for LabVIEW.
You will get the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects in many different industries and have the chance to expand you skills into the other areas of our business relating to bespoke web solutions.
To be considered for this position you need to have:
• A background in Electrical Engineering
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Experience developing solutions using National Instruments’ hardware and software platforms
• The commitment and ability to deliver a high level of customer service
• Legal right to live and work in the UK
In return we can offer you:
• A competitive salary with benefits and performance related rewards
• A pleasant working environment, our offices are located in the attractive AVON building in Shirley, Solihull.
• The opportunity for career progression based on your performance
• Further training and development to improve your skills
• A friendly, professional and progressive company you can feel proud to be part of
If you believe you meet our criteria and you would like to explore this opportunity further please send your CV or full details of your experience and education to date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promise to reply to you!