Guest Speakers at the LabVIEW User Group on Monday, 13th October
In advance of the first Midlands LabVIEW user forum on Monday, 13th October at Avon House, Solihull, B90 4AA here is some background information about our guest speakers.
There are a few spaces available if you would like to come along, please call us on 0121 318 6363 or e-mail Jenny, email@example.com.
District Sales Manager at National Instruments
- Chris has worked for National Instruments (NI) as a District Sales Manager since 2005.
- He has recently taken on a wider role within the company, responsible for the West Midlands and North West England.
- Chris meets with existing and potential customers of NI Software and Hardware and provides advice related to designs for testing, automation and control systems.
He is delighted to be taking part in the first LabVIEW user group and meeting up with those involved in using the Software to discuss the future of its use.
Operations Manager at Argenta
- Chris spent 7 years in the aerospace industry; initially working on the shop floor before specialising in developing and maintaining LabVIEW software for test rigs.
- He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Birmingham City University and holds the Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) qualification.
- He has recently had success in implementing Source Code Control SCC in Argenta, and he will be sharing his experiences, the good, the bad and the ugly!
He set up the user group to enable the wide spectrum of users of LabVIEW in the Midlands to share experience and knowledge.
Principal Engineer at Aero Engine Controls
- Ian has spent the last year working within the Rig Transformation team at AEC as their Principal Engineer.
- He worked for over 12 years as a Software Engineer at Computer Controlled Solutions, where he became a Certified LabVIEW Architect.
Ian is looking forward to sharing his experiences on Feedback in the software development cycle with the user forum.
Back to Blog listings